Name: GALOR S.A.S.
Address: 106 chemin du Roi - ZI Boitardière
Tel: +33 (0)2 47 23 34 34
Website's publishing director: Enrique PELLEJERO
This site contains general information about GALOR (hereafter "the Company") his subsidiaries, his products and his services.
General Conditions of Use
The access and use of this website are subject to these specific conditions and to the French Law. By using this website, the visitor agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions without limitations or reserve.
1. The website content (any text, design elements, images, videos, ...) is, unless otherwise specified, protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. These protected elements are the property of the Company or of third parties which authorized the exploitation to the Company.
So, all reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, in whole or in part, by any method and on any medium, are forbidden without prior consent of the Company, except for the exceptions set forth in article L122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
No license or exploitation rights of all or part of this website is granted to the visitor.
2. The visitor is allowed to proceed to the download of documents, to display or print the data contained in the website (hereafter "the Data") only for a personal and non-commercial use but the property and copyright indications must be mentioned in the Data.
3. The use of the website by other website or elements of website belonging to third parties require the prior written consent of the Company. The "in-line" links or any method with the aim of integrating parts of this website on third parties' websites are also forbidden without the Company's prior consent.
4. The website shall contain or reference trademarks, patents, private data, technologies, products, methods or other rights of the Company and/or thirds parties. No license or rights on these elements are granted to the visitor.
5. The company reserves the right to modify or update the Date contained on this website, to interrupt or suspend all or a portion of the website's functionality at any time, and without prior notice. The company will not be held responsible of the consequences of such interruptions, suspensions, or restrictions.
6. Even if the Company uses reasonable efforts to provide updated information, the Company grants no warranty nor representation in any manner whatsoever on the content of the website. The visitor is informed and recognizes that the Data on this website are provided "as it", and for information only.
The performance data contained in this website have been established from our experience and our results on our own animals used in research and animals of our customers. The Company cannot warrants that the performance would be the same if the nutritional, density, physical or biological conditions are different. In particular (but without limitation of the previous statement) the Company gives no warranty for the fitness for purpose, the performance, the use, the nature of quality of the animals. The Company provides data as reliable and updated as possible. However, the Company makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the website.
The Company will not be held responsible of the interpretation or use that the visitor does with the Data, or of the decisions taken on the basis of those Data. It belongs to the visitor to verify and crossmatch the taken Data. The Company will not be held liable:
For any injury or virus that might damage the computer system of the visitor, as a result of the access, use or navigation on the website or of the download of any data, information, text, image, video, sound;
For the unavailability of the website;
For any injury or damage of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental damages resulting from visitor access or use of the Data contained in the website.
7. This website contains also links to other websites. The Company will not be held responsible for any injury or damage of any kind, including but not limited to direct or indirect damages resulting from visitor access or use of the information contained in these other websites. Any link with other sites is under the sole responsibility of the user.
8. For the complete information of the visitor, it is stated that the website uses the "cookies" technology. "Cookies" are files of information that the website sends to the hard drive of the visitor, subject to acceptance by the visitor of this technology, in order to be traced. In general, it registers information regarding the navigation of the visitor on the website. It can be used to memorize a browser session on the website. The visitor can object to the use of the registration of "cookies" by configuring his internet browser. This configuration can disrupt the use of the website.
9. The Company can modify the current terms and conditions.
10. The current general conditions of use are submitted to the French Law.
For any advice or additional information, please contact us.